Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charley

Boat out of storage

28 posts in this topic

Picked up the boat this afternoon. Got home hooked the garden hose up started it up. LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT YAMAHA!

AHH, the smell of combusting gas and fogging oil!!! One of the great passages of spring! Good luck this season.

Oh, that smell! Why don't they make that into an after shave for special occasions.

Couldn'T agree more them Yamaha's have the sweetest sound, specially trimmed out buzzing across the lake.

I'm going to pull the boat out tomrrow and get her charged up. Fire it up Friday hopefully and listen to that merc purrrrr. Then, if there are no problems, head to the GTG on Saturday.

I am pulling mine out on wesnday. I want to hear my little 6 horse purrrr. I want open water to come!!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more. Hope to fire mine up for the first time on Saturday. Please, please, please let the ice melt quickly!!!!

I pulled mine into the garage from the back yard yesterday. I have one more ice fishing trip this upcoming weekend, but it won't be long now until the boat is on the water.

Got mine Sunday morning! Haven't fired up the black beauty yet, but I will soon. Also, slapping a new Terrova up front!

I have been eyeballing Superior, trying to fiqure a way I can get the coast guard to clear a path. grin

I pulled mine out of storage last week and have it in the garage at home now. It was a great weekend working on the boat in the garage. Just getting ready for the season gets the juices flowing! Weather permitting, I'll be on the Rainy River next week.

I pullled my boat out today. It started up fine with 1 quick shot of starting fuild (I primed the carb and it did not fire on full choke at 1st). but after that she just purrred I took some deep creep and killed her that way. waited for a few mins and fired right up again. but it was running fine no problems so far. I just can't wait to get her in the water and also try out my new x67c in my boat (i brought the ice pack and I want to try it in my boat.

I was just about to go get mine, but 3 inches of snow and temps around 5 degrees won out. Will spring ever get here?

Looking mine over the other day well lets say lots of water in it that became ice block. Fuel tank and batteries encased in ice. Got the big budy going under the cover thawing it out 2 days now. Making head way.

Note to self pull drain plug when storing out side and need bigger garage...

Hope your batteries are still good. They can freeze when the charge is down.

That's my concern to. They were fully charged and they don't appear to be bulging. Fingers crossed, the trolling motor is still under warranty so I will be good there, thankfully.

Just checked lots of power behind the starter battery. Power trim goes up and down no problem.

Man that ice melts slow but the big buddy is doing its job.

I leave mine outside to in the winter but leave the onboard charger plugged in or take the batterys out and store in the basement. Hit the key on it a couple weeks ago she popped right off.

mine is coming out on wednesday the 1st of april and i can't wait to hear that honda o wait i can't hear it run.

just picked up my boat on saturday morning!!!!

she is lookin good but will look better when we get the radio installed!!!

cant wait!

I think my boats will have to wait until aftere our next blizzard which seems to be about 25 miles west of me at this time.

Small lakes are free of in the White Bear area. All hands on Deck!