• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Minnesota Horse Expo will be April 24, 25, 26 at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St Paul.

Speakers include Stacy Westfall, Craig Cameron, Susan E Harris (gaited horse), and others.

Dodge PRCA Rodeo will be there Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoon. This is the same livestock and specialty act that has been at our county fair, and they are always exciting.

Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for seniors and youth.

Rodeo admission will range from $4-$10 depending on seating, plus daily Expo admission.

I am thinking that I would like to drive up for one of these days to check it out. The speakers are great. I watch Craig Cameron often for tips on working with the horses...

Stacy Westfall is also a great speaker and will offer some wonderful training tips.

If anybody is thinking about attending lets hear about it and maybe we can have a little FM get together. Maybe have lunch or dinner there and get to know each other.

I usually go to the Expo every year but this year I will be in Florida. They have a great 4H tack sale where you can get almost everything you need for a decent price, get there early to get the best deals. Actually, they have so many booths there with so many items, you can find anything you want/need including artwork. The speakers are also usually very good. Have fun!

I'm pretty sure that I'll be there on Friday. We have in the past pulled the kids out of school and gone shopping! I've carried way too much stuff out to the truck in the past to think I'm going to avoid that this year.

4H sale is great. I always find something I need. I also buy all my wormer for the next year, etc..

Two of my kids will be there with their FFA Horse judging team on Sunday.

My mom turns 70 on Sunday, so hubby and I are going to her house instead. I am bummed, since I will be within two miles of the Expo when I pick my niece up from college to join in on the party.