Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cobb73

Sportsman Connection Map Book

8 posts in this topic

I know they exist but I can't seem to find one. I am looking for a sportsman connection's musky waters map book. Preferably one that is updated. I have several of these for regions of Minnesota but I can't come up with the musky waters version. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks.

Thorne Brothers or just goggle it. I'm sure you can buy the book online.

Brian

The original was done in like 2000. Does anyone know if they've ever done an update? I haven't seen one.

Propster,

They've updated all of the regional map books for the state. But the musky one has not been updated.

Aaron

The sportsman has been one of my best buys when I first started fishing I hope they come out with a updated issue soon.

Go all out and get the GPS units with the chips. I'm guessing this is why the books have died. Paper maps are disappearing fast and Sportsman's Connections only appears in the Outdoor News now. Sad but true!

I love my GPS chips but I always like to have a paper map in the boat especially on big water. Plus, you can't read a GPS chip on the crapper (well... unless you have an iFinder or something...)