• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nils auger

Question

9 answers to this question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

WallEYES has agreed to take them to ICE Series events and some of the Metro Ice Tour/Series events as well.

Check the FM Events forum for dates/locations/times.

It will be a great opportunity to see them in action. I believe WallEYES will have some available for sale at these events as well.

WallEYES,
maybe you can post in the Events Forum which events you plan on attending so people have a chance to see the Nils on a lake close to them.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I've heard through the grapevine that the power auger costs $449.00, is that true?

I'm looking forward to checking them out this winter.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 11-14-2002).]

Rick - the $449 price is correct. I called the company HQ earlier this week. They don't have a distributor in MN yet (as of Monday). The gentleman I spoke with says they will be at the Ice Fishing Show in St. Paul in December, with some "substantial" (his word) show discounts.

Hope this helps!