Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joneshat11

vexilar 18 or aqua-vu

3 posts in this topic

all right guys help me make a decision, do I buy a vexilar FL18 or an aqua-vu. I already own a FL8 and would like to own another incase someone is fishing with me without one, but on the other hand I would like to own a aqua-vu. whats our guys ideas on this?

PS if anyone has an aqua-vu for sale it might change my mind, so if you do drop an email!

[This message has been edited by joneshat11 (edited 11-14-2002).]

you better go buy an 18. The only thing vu's are good for is snagging stuff you drop down the hole. You'll really like the 18

I agree. The 18 is the way to go, hands down!

The camera is a nice toy, but the 18 is just about as valuable as the jig and bait itself.

Check the merchandise wanted and for sale board and post that you are looking for a camera there. I am sure someone will be glad to hook you up.

I got my 18 late last year and only used it 3 or 4 times and know that I will NEVER go fishing without it again. There are PLENTY of places for you to go on this board to find a ton of the same opinions.