• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Ramblings and Reports

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Baby Mud Carp there boys...when I grow up I want to Trout Fish sickcry

You and Tank need to come up here and get some of those out of my Sucker Streams...they are so thick, you could shoot them with a 22Cal. laugh

Call me if you run out of Tissues whistle

Good job Tank...let me know when you can make it up so I can give you an August West Trout Guide and a nice shore lunch.

You can bring junior if you want wink

Keep the pictures coming...those Trout have some nice coloring on them.

Those are some nice looking trout. That new feed makes em look like the have been in the stream a while...

Todd and I managed a few perch but nothing spectacular, the afternoon was pretty bad.. Had a good time fishin Todd. Caught and released a few desirable and undesireable fish, as well,,,;) Good luck tomorrow guys...

1001454.jpg

1001455.jpg

No, I mean step up to a flat floor and pedastal seats with your next boat.

Our old Grumman was deep and wide but had benches. After getting the Alumacraft, im highly annoyed with benches! lol

Although you might like the add-on we had in the old boat. We after a few years bought nice seats like in the traps that were heald on by a channel that ran the length of the bench. They were real nice for adjusting the seat where you wanted it. As we age sitting spread eagle or side saddle, plus crawling over the benches gets real old...

Here is a link to a seat mounting bracket real similar to what we had...

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...&hasJS=true

DC I fogot to mention that only where timmy and other passengers sit is a bench the middle and rear seat are split and can walk through.Lund makes a floor for my boat that are removable If I put this floor in it then I will have to go with the 40 hp E-tech and thats allot of coin about $1,400 more and no electric start.

I have fished out of the lund in question 2x's in as many weeks and I think it works just fine. Not to mention Todd takes me fishin and I will never kick a gift horse in the mouth!!!! gringringrin

P.S. Todd. Mr DEC did stop and question me on the way back to my truck Thursday. Asked if there was any eyes up in the canal yet? Asked if I was the only one fishing from shore whistlewhistle and then he walked away. He then came back across the road and asked to see my license...

Thats the 3rd time this year ive had the luck of running into them. 3 different officers too!!