• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Channel Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

Always good to see the kids with fish. Good work, Dave. That's bigger than any cat I've seen up there this year! Put up a good fight i bet!

It put up a very good fight! I was not expecting anything that big since it is probably about the biggest cat I have seen come out of there and I have been fishing there in the spring for over 10 years.

That cat and a small walleye were the only 2fish iced between my son and I (he caught them both) for 5 or 6 hours of fishing that day but it was worth it.

My nephew was in town for a few days and of course the weather and river conditions were less than ideal.

Finally a sunny day today so we headed east to the Miss.

The channels were out playing in the sun too.

full-105-33437-002.jpg

Nice fish there Rick.

here is the one I caught this past thursday night.

full-29971-33536-100_3903.jpg

this fish was 23.5" X 12.5"

not as big as yours but I will make up for that at the end of June when I hit up the Red River again. I need to break the personal best of 35.5" X 18" and 18LBS. hoping for a 36"+ & 20Lbs+ channel cat this year when I am there.

I'm calling Bee Ess on this one. I think you stetched length and girth .5 ;-) LOL

Nice fish there Rick.

here is the one I caught this past thursday night.

full-29971-33536-100_3903.jpg

this fish was 23.5" X 12.5"

not as big as yours but I will make up for that at the end of June when I hit up the Red River again. I need to break the personal best of 35.5" X 18" and 18LBS. hoping for a 36"+ & 20Lbs+ channel cat this year when I am there.