Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
threerivers

Who do you like in Las Vegas?

I would like to pick the 17, but that would be three in a row. I think I'm going to pick the rat-18 unless you guys can talk me out of it.

the 5 i hope

but would be tickled to death to see the 17 make history

i was at a race in vegas he won

I'm with Scott, one of the Busch boys will do it in their hometown race. Probably will the 18 just to ruin my Sunday. I saw the RCR comments. What's up with them? Harvick is the only one running decent. I didn't expect Mears to step in and be a top 10 kind of guy(actually I thought he was a poor choice for RCR and I don't expect anything from him this season) but I didn't think Bowyer would struggle with switching teams. And I certainly didn't expect Burton to race as poorly as he has thus far this season.

I dont know what your talking about wink really I think the 55 just needed a little time to grow and learn how to drive he should realy be coming into his own soon smirk

i have nothing against mikey but theres a reason guys like him are also in the wrecks

granted they might get caught up in someones elses wreck but when you run in the back ur just going to get in wrecks it would be good to see him run up front but jeepers how many races did he run before he finally won most guys dont get to hang around that long i think the waltrip name mybe helped him out he will be ok up in the booth when he gets done lol

rofl ironcowboy said robby gordon..i'll and of the roush drivers for sure.but then again jimmy doesnt look bad either.

??????? confusedconfusedconfusedcrazy

Dang it was sarcasm guys crazy carefull or those guys that stereotype nascar fans are going to have some fuel for the fire cry

You guys sure like the the Roush and Hendrick drivers. I,m still thinking like Scott Stein. I'm looking for the Busch boys to shine in their home town. They should be at the front at the end of the race, if not all day. I took the 18 in the work pool.I have to finish ahead of the 14,48,29,99,and the 24, and I'm in the money. That won't be easy. My work buddies know what to look for.

I'm going with the Biff this week. I think he had the car to win last week but the mistake he made in the pits cost him the win. I think he wants to make it up to his team.

Im going to die a poor slow death im sticking with the kid#20 sooner or later, plus he won his third busch race so Im hoping for fate or the powers up top to help me out here.