Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JigginIsLife

New parts

5 posts in this topic

Got a new engine crash gaurd last night off of the internet and am awaiting it to be delivered. im excited for spring to get here so i can hear my baby PURRRRRRR

ANYONE ELSE!!!??!?!?!

New tires, new mufflers, new 12v outlet(for GPS) and new Ram Mount ball on triple tree(also for GPS). I am getting antsy too! Now I heard that the twin cities could get 6" of snow on Thursday. (Bummer!)

I always wait until the 1st big rain to get rid of the gravel, been down once in a corner, not too bad but still got my attention and wont do it again

I can't wait it is my second year after a long time not riding. Last year was great! Does any one know how much of a difference wider pegs make? I am thinking about getting two sets.

Don't know about the wider pegs but I have the "floorboard" type on mine and I really like them. I can move my feet around on them to juggle the blood flow a bit after sitting on my butt for numerous hours! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo