Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SevenTine

Stolen 4x7 semi portable from Lake Ann near Howard Lake, MN

5 posts in this topic

Went to pick up my house today and someone had beat me to it. Talked to a few people that were out and sounds like the *((*&&(* were out this last weekend (2-21) after the snow. Mine is a green canvas flip up style with a 2'x3' spear hole and three 12" round holes. Ends are grey with white trim. Only had my DNR# on it-220-971-378. Just built it this year and I don't have a picture. If anyone sees it please call me at 952-270-3526. Thanks.

When was the last time you were out there? I was out there the weekend before last and saw a house that looked like what you descibed on its side away from the other houses. It looked like it had been blown over and half across the lake by the wind. I didn't see anyone messing with it though. Did you check around the shorline to see if it may have blown to shore?

I was out last Wednesday to get it and it had tipped over after that thaw but was frozen in. I went back out yesterday since we had the warm up. I was hoping it might have just blown away too so I drove the whole shorline but no luck. Same looking tire tracks were next to it as the ones that were next to another house that was broken into. Filed a report with Wright County and am watching [YouNeedAuthorization] daily. Guess I should have busted it out last week.

Thats a shame, these people are despicable. I hope you get it back. I will keep a look out for it.

Another distinguishing feature is that it has two lexan skis on the door end. Looks like plexi-glass. About 8" wide by 6' long and curved at the top. I know it's not an ice castle or anything worth a lot but it still grinds on me.

Thanks for looking.