• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is this legal

ikeslayer

I lost a nice spinnerbait just like that last fall to a big snake while fishing for bucketmouths. Thanks for bringing up those painful memories..... wink

But yeah, unless it's 9+ inches and 3 ounces....no way would I bite on that offer.

$23.00 for a spinner bait?! Those terminators are expensive enough for me. But this one must only catch record sized fish... and I can't afford to have a fish mounted right now anyway, so I'll stick to what i've got. wink

I figure it hurts enough when I get bit off on a $5-$10.00 lure.

Originally Posted By: tritonman
Originally Posted By: river rat316
It would cost me less than a $1.60 to build that

I'll take 200! Look at that Riverrat, our country is in a recession and you just opened up a business! grin

I already am in Business and I never said what I would sell it at wink

To late River rat I already sent a check for $320 for 200 of them! grin

I think that the extreme netters are a must with this bait... HAHA. The thing that sucks, is a guy like me has no idea how to make Lures, so if that is as good as it looks, I would probably buy a couple, thinking that I would have an advantage over the ones who wouldn't spend the money. And I am not some one with a bunch of spare change. But to have the edge would sure intrigue a guy. And I would have a couple, so that when those darn northerns take my bait for a ride, I would have a back up one.

The Lure builders love guys like me I guess

Honestly there is not one thing special about that bait. I myself rarely slow roll a spinnerbait, I know some do but if you think about it a spinenrbait almost always has the blades turning, so the detail on the blades is worthless, the head and wire design is nothing special, actually I think its pretty plain, and the skirt is no different than anyone elses, on top of that its not even tied its collared. No hidden weight, no special detail on the head, and worthless eyes and detail on the blade, save yourself some $$ and go buy some decent shelf spinnerbaits.