Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikeslayer

Is this legal

22 posts in this topic

i got this off of BP's blog and i cannot believe it!!! what makes them worth it? Deps Bcustom Spinnerbaitspinnerjpg.jpg

$22.95

It only has one hook so i would say “yes its legal”, It is very similar to the painted spinnerbait blades, but I don’t think I would pay that much money for one. That is going to be a great Northern lure!!:) Who’s blog did this come off of??

by legal i didn't mean is the lure legal, i meant is it legal to charge this much!!

Basspundit's blog

I lost a nice spinnerbait just like that last fall to a big snake while fishing for bucketmouths. Thanks for bringing up those painful memories..... wink

But yeah, unless it's 9+ inches and 3 ounces....no way would I bite on that offer.

It seems like one could paint a few eyes on the blades of a cheaper spinner bait...

I lost a nice spinnerbait just like that last fall to a big snake while fishing for bucketmouths. Thanks for bringing up those painful memories..... wink

LOL sorry smile

i use $3.99 terminator ss spinnerbaits, just think how many more fish i could catch with that bad boy. i'd have to keep it locked in a safe(next to the ricos).

$23.00 for a spinner bait?! Those terminators are expensive enough for me. But this one must only catch record sized fish... and I can't afford to have a fish mounted right now anyway, so I'll stick to what i've got. wink

I figure it hurts enough when I get bit off on a $5-$10.00 lure.

I don't pay that much for muskie spinnerbaits, and those have the insurance of heavy leaders...

You could build one of those yourself for about $5 (less if you make them in bulk...)

It would cost me less than a $1.60 to build that

I'll take 200! Look at that Riverrat, our country is in a recession and you just opened up a business! grin

And it would boom... All of us fishaholics can always seem to find a way to get new fishing lures to put a smile on our faces. Come on Riverrat your stock is rising as we speak.

Originally Posted By: river rat316

I'll take 200! Look at that Riverrat, our country is in a recession and you just opened up a business! grin

I already am in Business and I never said what I would sell it at wink

Originally Posted By: tritonman
Originally Posted By: river rat316

I already am in Business and I never said what I would sell it at wink

To late River rat I already sent a check for $320 for 200 of them! grin

I think that the extreme netters are a must with this bait... HAHA. The thing that sucks, is a guy like me has no idea how to make Lures, so if that is as good as it looks, I would probably buy a couple, thinking that I would have an advantage over the ones who wouldn't spend the money. And I am not some one with a bunch of spare change. But to have the edge would sure intrigue a guy. And I would have a couple, so that when those darn northerns take my bait for a ride, I would have a back up one.

The Lure builders love guys like me I guess

Honestly there is not one thing special about that bait. I myself rarely slow roll a spinnerbait, I know some do but if you think about it a spinenrbait almost always has the blades turning, so the detail on the blades is worthless, the head and wire design is nothing special, actually I think its pretty plain, and the skirt is no different than anyone elses, on top of that its not even tied its collared. No hidden weight, no special detail on the head, and worthless eyes and detail on the blade, save yourself some $$ and go buy some decent shelf spinnerbaits.