• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worst movie ever??????

bae501

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nacho Libre with Jack Black

Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler has to be his worse ever made well Spanglish also.

I noticed some people put down Talladega Nights, you guys must be Nascar fans because of that, the movie was funny from start to finish.

Speaking of Oscar winners, I never understood As Good As It Gets with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt.

I thought it was a waste of money and then it grabs a couple Oscars. Go figure.

Another terrible sequel was Revenge of the Nerds II & III. Did not pay proper respect to the original.

DD

well Spanglish also.

I noticed some people put down Talladega Nights, you guys must be Nascar fans because of that, the movie was funny from start to finish.

Not a nascar fan and thought the movie was LAME. To each his own I guess.

oh did I metion my cable provider has graced me with the soap opera cable channel.....shoot me now please!!!
You too huh? The wifey watches it all day long. I get home, sit on the couch and flip on the tube and what do you know, a Beverly Hills 90210 marathon.

Worst Movies - Speed 2, Jaws- Revenge, just to name a few

texas chainsaw massacre 4, starring Matthew Mc Conaghey and Renee Zellwegger. I like bad movies, but this one is by far the absolute worst of all time. I dont know how these two became famous after watching that garbage

I thought Step Brothers was very funny. Burn after reading was great. Nacho libre was awesome! Taladega nights and tropic thunder both sucked.

In the last year I would say 4 Christmases and the new Indiana Jones movie were the worst movies I saw.

It is amazing how different our movie tastes are on here!