• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worst movie ever??????

bae501

Ok so this weekend we watched a lot of movies in the fishhouse. Some good, some ok and a few really bad ones. One was "Nothing But Trouble" and I thought it was the worst movie I had ever seen!! Then when I got home, my girlfriend said there is one that is even worse then that, and made me watch "Gerry" And she was right.....(she is always right)

OK so my worst 3 movies are:

3rd worst: Being John Malkovich

2nd worst: Nothing But Trouble

worst movie ever: Gerry!!!!!

What are your worst 3?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure I will have to reply more than once here, but from my recent memory

Burn after reading was awful. Brad Pitt being a total dork was the only saving part to it, and the closing in the CIA HQs was a funny bit.

I'll go with ya on Nothing but trouble

Waterworld popped in my head so I'll throw that one out there

"In the Name of the King", it's pretty much "The Transporter" (which I do like) based in Midevil times. Instead of fighting off russians and asians, its orgs. Pretty bad.

"Shoot Em Up". Terriblly corny.

The whole "Date Movie"\"Scary Movie"\"Teen Movie" group. They should pay us to watch that garbage.

Worst movie ever, so many out there I usualy block those out of my memory so its rather hard to recall them. I'll give it a try.

Foretting Sarah Marshal, Tropic Thunder and any John Woo movie and any Fast and Furious movie.

It is interesting to see how some movies are put on the list that I think are good. Funny how one thing can be good to one but bad to another.

I would think that spoof movies (Scary Movie, etc...) would be excluded, due to the fact that they are simply poking fun at other movies. Now, when you get a movie that takes itself seriously and attempts to make a statement; those are all fair game. I have heard that most bigtime movie watchers say that "Gigli" is the all time worst movie ever made, but I have never personally seen it. My top worst movie? "Manos; the Hands of Fate."

For a first date we went to see "The Piano". I tried to talk her into walking out on it. Worst I've ever seen. She thought it was among the best she'd seen. Needless to say we didn't see each other much after that.

Waterworld has got to be on the list.

When I was in college I saw Last Tango in Paris but did not understand what the hype was all about (being an X rated movie).

So it had a great theme song, but Chariots of Fire put me to sleep.

And that ghost movie, Blair Witch Project, was hugely overhyped in my opinion.

Some of my home movies aren't too good either!

I like horror movies, and they may look good on trailer but sitting through them...... so

Texas Chainsaw Massacre part 3 (mid to late 90's) Leatherface with a speak and spell, pic of clown keeps typing food LOL

Jason X (jason is froze and unthawed in space in like the year 2300)

The Village- that M knight shamalon flick a few years back