• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Spring Ride

eyestogills

Well the snow is finally melting a little. Starting to get jazzed about a little riding other than on the lake.

I am out of Elk River area and have been through a few of the closer places. Red Top, Pine City. But any other tips or places that you would reccomend.

Anyone looking to set a ride date and head out here when we can. Let me know. --Ride on

I was hoping to get to the north shore to ride the Moose walk and Red Dot last year but the fuel prices kept me home.

If the prices stay down, I'll try to get up there this summer. Take note of the ATV parade thread at the top of the forums. It's more people than I care to ride with in the same location though.

Nemadji is one of my fav's. I usually get there once a year.

Keep an eye on the forums here. I try to get a ride set up every year.

Nemadji is my all around favorite. Especially if you get off the main trails and find the narrow technical trails that go through the woods. We seldom see anybody else when we ride those. There's a ton of trails that hardly get used. Just gotta look for em. All legal to ride on too.

There have been days I encountered 20 other machines in Nemadji but it's never been an issue.

The trail head in the middle of Nemadji is maybe 3-4 miles from Nickerson tops. One trail comes out within a couple miles of Duquette if you need fuel of a bite to eat.