• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BlackBerry Apps

Central Bassman

The most recent revision to the Bolt browser was released today and it's very nice. They've definitely made improvements with every version (this is the third) and now may be the primary browser that I use.

I never cared for Opera although many like it, but this may make it's way to the top of the list.

BNS

I just found a site called mobilerated . com

When you get a chance go to that site and pick your phone model up top and look at all those Apps and Games there. Tons of them are free some cost money. Shoot me an email with the ones you would like to try out and I'll download them and send them in one file to you so you can load them through the Desktop Manager like you loaded the Colorpearl App. Its easier to do it this way in my opinion than it is to navigate to the site on your phone and try to look at all those links.

BNS whats your BB Pin? Do you have BB Messenger installed?

Jake,

I got it!!! I'm looking to add some more apps just don't know what i want!! Is the"LEVEL" app Free?? Did you get it off crackberry?

so whats the big deal with all this extra fancy stuff on a cell phone, i really doubt t will help you out trying to catch more fish!!!! smirkcrazylaughlaughwinkwhistle

Jake,

I got it!!! I'm looking to add some more apps just don't know what i want!! Is the"LEVEL" app Free?? Did you get it off crackberry?

Email sent

BNS - Did you ever get any of those to work? I was out of town this weekend so I never had a chance to check the ladies phone.

lock in gps cords for the spear house!

Plus with GPS you can get the Navionics App and have contoured lake maps on your phone wink

Plus, it is almost a given when your fishing, it is slow, you start to play an App and sure enough the rod tip is bending wink

Works every time! grin

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
lock in gps cords for the spear house!

Plus with GPS you can get the Navionics App and have contoured lake maps on your phone wink

Plus, it is almost a given when your fishing, it is slow, you start to play an App and sure enough the rod tip is bending wink

Works every time! grin

So far all I see about this is that it's available for the iPhone only. *THUMBS DOWN*

EDIT: I emailed them asking for a timeline when it will come out for BB's. Waiting for response.

EDIT AGAIN: YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!@

Dear Jacob,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We regret that the development of the applications for BB have been delayed, it could be as much as this time next year before we have applications available for the BlackBerry Storm.

Should you need more information or further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us again, we remain at your disposal.

If you have any suggestions to enhance our applications, we’d love to hear from you.

Best regards,

Navionics Mobile Team

Level doesn't work on my curve!!

Originally Posted By: glenn57
so whats the big deal with all this extra fancy stuff on a cell phone, i really doubt t will help you out trying to catch more fish!!!! smirkcrazylaughlaughwinkwhistle

Glenn, Chicks dig the new "extra fancy stuff" on phones now days. smile

CB, the hot chicks i know dig my fishin and huntin knowledge. laughlaughwinkwhistle oh yea and my charming personality!!!! smirkgrinwhistle i dont need that stuff!!!!