• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BlackBerry Apps

Central Bassman

Not sure what kind you're looking for, but the Google suite is nice. It has all the Google tools such as maps (GPS), Gmail, RSS reader, and the search tool of course. Google Maps is much better than the map app that comes standard with the BB. I have Sprint so GPS is enabled, but this may not be the case if you are on a different carrier. You could still use the maps if your BB doesn't have GPS enabled, but it won't track your current location of course.

Viigo is a good one for RSS feeds.

Bolt is a new browser for BB's. Does a nice job on rendering web pages as you'd view them on your desktop. It's fairly new though and they are working out the kinks yet. It's nice for viewing this HSOforum.

Weatherbug is nice. Puts an icon on the "home screen" with the temperature. It also will flash red and the LED will blink if a weather alert is issued by the National Weather Service. Clicking on the icon will open up the browser to the Weatherbug HSOforum which will show what the weather alert is.

There are many, many apps out there for BB's and it just depends on what you're looking for. Those I mentioned above are free, BTW.

Slacker radio - Portable radio

Opera Mini - Browser thats way faster and better than the BB one in my opinion.

Weatherbug - Weather

CaptureIT - Screenshots of your BB

forums . crackberry . com - They have an updated daily thread with FREE BB Apps and OTA links

CB - CaptureIT is like a PrintScreen on your PC. So you click the BB menu button on any screen and it saves the pic so you can forward, email, text etc. the image as you would on a PC.

B-N-S. Slacker radio requires the internet cause it's streaming music hence the need for the net. Most of these other apps you can download them to your PC and then install them using your BB Desktop Manager > Adding Applications.

Cool Games?

I've got Guitar Hero World Tour on my BB Storm. That sucker is addicting.

Just got Yahtzee for the Storm as well and that is, well... Yahtzee. Pretty cool though!

The Crackberry HSOforum is a good place to find apps.

thanks hanson. all this stuff cost money....looks like ill have to spend some!
OK, here it goes, big guy, as im sure CB will agree. yea spend some of that old moldy money you got buried out back. grinsmirklaughwinkwhistle

Email sent BNS. Im an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly lol, I totally spaced you have a Pearl and not a Storm.

CB - you try out Weatherbug yet? It is free if you havent already got it.

I just downloaded the "LEVEL" app yesterday and that thing is pretty accurate at leveling, I was surprised