• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC Hats, Order yours here

DTro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason PayPal charged me $1 for both of my first two failed attempts. Anyone know why they do this? I sent the order and it said PayPal could not verify my card even though I am a registered user there. It worked for a while, but now it doesn't seem to work for some reason.

Not working but I have the kids. The joys of being a stay at home dad I have all the time in world but it's all stuck at home with the kids. This is one reason I love going cattin most of our fishing takes place well after dark when the kids and wife are long asleep. This is normally the time off year when I take the month off of fishing. Makes the wife happy for a while till april comes then I am back in the game. I tell ya what I am really pumped up about doing some serious cattin this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of my fishing takes place from shore and I have no problem with that but I always look forward to getting out on the river with you river rats with boats.

First 24 have been spoken for. I will place first order ASAP

We will still able to buy more hats though.

I will be adding a "Buy Now" button to the KOTC HSOforum for future orders. Watch there for pricing and order info.

Thanks everyone