• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC Hats, Order yours here

DTro

Alright, let's start taking orders for the hats, first 24 get priority pricing.

Thanks again to Rick and HSO for the generous unsolicited offer to pay 50% of the first 24!

KotcHat.jpg

Select your option and then the "Buy Now" button, you will then be prompted for your PayPal or CC info.

If you choose to have a custom name, select that option and be sure to include the name exactly how you want it to appear on the hat. It will be placed on the back in an arch shape above the opening.

SOLD OUT!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna leave the cool hats to you pro's, but am still gonna get in, because I will be entering the competition with my first flatheads of my life this year..... right Darren????~~~~!!!!! I plan on taking the time to get up to fish with Dtro and Harvey Lee and give this thing a real try. It may get me more in the mood to actually take the time to fish for the channels down here besides catching them by accident.

I can still get in and use the print out correct. I have last years hat and it has never been warn. So I can wear it in spirit huh!

Muc, technically last years hat has the logo on it, so feel free to use it. Personally I went through 2 of them last year and it's time for a new one smile

I want to see some of those Channel Cats you've told me about wink

Looking forward to getting you out there this year. See if you can top Borch for his first time out.

Thanks Rick! That is a great deal!

I should pass on the camo hat this year and let someone else get the deal smile I just counted and I have 43 camo hats and I do not need another grin

My sister in-law said she would make us the laminated KOTC cards again, with the mouth tab about 12" long again. If you did not get a KOTC hat last year, this is a great deal. Almost half of what I paid last year!

Ah, what the heck! I have a some old money in the PP account I never use. I will just hit submit! grin

At least 10 left now wink