• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your 2009 Vikings QB...Sage Rosenfels????

SledNeck

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The one thing he does that T-Jack doesn't is throw the ball into tight situations. He had a pretty good game against the Vikes last year even though they lost.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'd take sage over t-awesome anyday of the week...but then again its tough to think of anyone i wouldn't want over t-awesome...would of been sweet if we never drafted him.

chilly doesnt want to hurt his feelings though so pretends he's just bringin in a guy to help push him muahahahahahahaha.

Gus is gone. Cut late yesterday. We now have T-Awsome and Sage to compete for the starting job. A little FYI for everyone that says sage lost a 17 point lead. He marched a team, that should of had no chance sticking in that game with indy, up and down the field. If you really think of who is out there right now that the vikings COULD of gotten: Warner(wants 15 mil a season and is about as old as Gus), Collins(Just as old, signed with old team), Grossman(I don't think I even have to go there). The pickings are pretty slim. I think sage will be able to run the offense enough for our defense to control games. And besides we really don't have much of a choice now.

people need to give the guy a chance...he's had raw deals in the league and has never really been givin a fair shake....people only talk about the 1 worst game of the guys career...even the qb greats have had horrible games.

if he would of just held on to the ball when he attempted the rosencopter it would of been a first down and game over all because of his efforts.. it was his first start of the season and was playing great up to that point...but no doubt it was a horrible string of events that lost that game.

the good thing is our D is stellar and so is our rush offense...on a team like the texans you have to go all out and try things you probably shouldn't....he seems like a pretty smart guy imo...i think he'll understand what we are all about pretty quickly.

NOT TO MENTION HOW EASIER IT WILL BE WITH TJ LOL!!! LETS GO VIKES!!!

The Broncos were interested in Cassel as well and were shopping Cutler around to make room for him. You have to wonder if the Bronco's made an offer to the Vikings to deal them Cutler, knowing that the Vikings don't have a legitimate starter on their current roster. If so, that could have been a big acquisition by the Vikes in the off season. Now Denver is stuck with Cutler who is unhappy he was being shopped around, and they have Cassel in their division to boot.

Broncos are saying they weren't shopping Cutler at all. They were approached and intrigued by the possibilities that presented itself. Either way, Cassel came on the cheap to KC. Kevin Seifert had reported that the Vikes had been talking to Cassel's agent last week during the combine but obviously, nothing came of it. Paoli really pulled some strings for the Chiefs.

I wonder if Chilly is still in luv with Tyler Thigpen? If so, maybe some trade could happen during draft day. Bring him in with T-Jack, Sage, and Booty. Then cut whoever isn't performing during training camp. Isn't T-Jack in the last year of his contract?

i'm with koonie i'd take cutler over cassell anyday...people are pipe dreaming if they think we could of got the same type of deal the chiefs did.

at this point i don't think chilly will bring in a bigger name qb then sage or t-awesome..he'd hurt to many feelings and t-awesome is like his own child and he wanted sage for years.

spend our remaining money on other areas like signing tj and getting our line in order...if sage or t-awesome can't be a top 10 qb on our team with the addition of tj they need to retire.

even without tj they should atleast be a middle of the pack qb.