Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gator Slayer

canvas Fish house trailer

9 posts in this topic

There was a company at the ice fishing show last year selling a camo fabric fish house on a drop down trailer. Does anyone know the name of the company or their HSOforum? I think they were made in north-eastern MN. Appreciate any help.

I know Cancas Craft has come out with one this year. Sweat set up. Designed to haul the 4 wheeler also.

Check out the CanvasCraft web site.

Sorry about that, should have mentioned The CanvasCraft didnt release theirs until after the Ice Show. Just a sugestion. Didnt know you were looking only for specifics.

not sure what the brand might be, but i saw one on hsolist listed as

New 6 Hole Insulated Drop & Pop Fishhouse.

might be able to talk to the person selling it to see what brand it is.

Canvas craft definetlty is the one that had one at the show. I have there card from when I was looking at it.

You may be thinking of the [YouNeedAuthorization].

www.[YouNeedAuthorization].com

If I am not allowed to put their web site, just Google the name, [YouNeedAuthorization].

I saw them at the Ice Fishing Show 2 years ago, and it is one heck of a system. With all the bells and whistles, I would definitely take a closer look at this.

My uncle was working for Wides Trailer Sales in St. Cloud and they were selling these as well last year. They might still have one. He no longer works there, otherwise I would have him get you a good deal.