Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caseymcq

2005 Alumacraft 1236 Jon Boat

5 posts in this topic

2005 Alumacraft 1236 Jon Boat. 12' Long 36" wide. 125 lbs. 15hp rating. Great for a duck boat or small river / stream boat. I added oar locks (I thought they were supposed to be standard equipment but I was wrong crazy) The boat hasn't been used much (maybe a dozen times). New these list for $750.

I would like to get an aluminum, kevlar or royalex canoe, a 14' aluminum V-hull boat of similar condition (newer, good shape). I would also consider any of the following if they are in good shape: bolt-action 7mm-.08 w/ scope, 20 ga semi automatic, 20 ga O/U, LH Bow set-up(29 - 29.5" draw length), log splitter, Lowrance LCX 27 w/ transducer and GPS module, Lowrance LCX 37 w/ transducer and GPS module, snowmobile, Yamaha, Suzuki or Honda 15 - 25 hp 4-stroke OB (short shaft), Yamaha 15 - 25 hp 2-stroke short shaft

Casey @(218)827-2593

caseymcq@hotmail.com

Pictures

I emailed you two pics. They are some of the same pics as the link has.

Casey I have a lefty PSE bow, arrows quiver. e-mail me at rick.vanhorn@tennantco . com if interested