• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WILD

knoppers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been asking that one myslef for a while...hey maybe now since Calgary is soooo good, we'll play to their level and beat them once in a while grin

If the Wild do not make the playoffs I think I'll be cheering for Calgary to win it. They've got a pretty sick team this year and I would rather see the cup in Canada than California or Detroit.

Man am i glad i stayed up to watch the end of that game last night. Gotta hand it to them for stickin with it, and for once the puck bounces our way!

Ain't that the truth! grin

It's about time the puck takes a few lucky bounces!

I was suprised they gave Bergeron's goal to Koivu. confused

I hear they are giving that goal back to Bergeron. I went to sleep after the third goal SJ scored and thought to myself "if they come back I'm really going to regret this." First thing I hear when my radio goes off this morning, "if you went to sleep after that third SJ goal, you are kicking youself now!" Believe me I was. Hopefully we can come out strong against the Kings. It seems like we never play well against them.

its about time the wild turn the tables and come back and win a game were they were counted out. I like the way our young guns are playing lately.

as for gabby, its going to be a great boost to get him back into our line up, even if he does not score, other players will bennifit from him being on the ice, since gabby gets soo much attention from the defense.

why has foster not played?

Yeah, no kidding. What was with the ref not blowing the whistle on that last goal? Backs had it covered at least to the point where you couldn't see it for a couple of seconds. If they lose sight of the puck , they are supposed to stop the play. Oh well, at least the only thing it hurt was our goals against average.

Goal cam on CBC showed puck on line inside Backstrom left heel...spinning right on red line...ref to left of net at 45 degree angle an four feet behind...clear view of spinning puck and stick that taped it in.

Good goal.

Announcers get paid to call foul on WILD....LOL....interesting but sad in same as they do it so much it is boring.

Not everything is a 2 minute call or bad call by ref...against wild.

Call them as they see them, do it fast an most time correctly....teams deal with it an move on.

GO LEAFS!!!

smile

T

I sure would have liked to see that angle. I would like to have some more impartial play by play. Terharr and Greenlay are a little over the top. Anyone have any guesses on the score tonight? I'm going 3-2 SJ winning it. We seem to help teams out in a slump. I'm still pretty excited to see it. This is the first game I actually get to watch in about two weeks.

Another close game tonight against the Sharks.

What a nice comeback, and they did not give up against a great team. It is unfortunate they couldn't get the extra point, but a very good comeback.

Gabby had some encouraging words tonight. Sounds like he wants to come back and score some more goals for us. Hopefully he will live up to those words and make the difference to the end of the season.

Time will tell... grin

I, for one, hope he is not here. That is a lot of money we can be spending on a free agent. The only thing I really have against the guy is his fragility. He's only played about 120 of the last 240 games for the Wild and he wants a lot to do it. We should see what we can do about getting someone a little less injury prone, but still have that offensive touch that Gabby gave us.

Does anyone know how long we have Nolan for? He was clutch last night and Koivu setting up his last goal was just plain beautiful.

Congrats to Nolan scoring career goals 400, and 401. I'd like to see gaborik back, from what I understand the problems with his "lower body" should have been fixed now with this second surgury. I dont think he's worth a ton of money right now though. too injury prone, he wil have to prove himself before someone throws the big bucks at him. He is also young which should help him heal and move on from injury better.