• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WILD

knoppers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...they played a good game last night. I counted at least two posts and a crossbar in the third period off of Wild shots.

With their road schedule, they have a long, uphill battle if they want to squeak into the playoffs.

Any predictions for tonight? I think we will win a 3-2 game.

As for gaborik, i hope he goes somewhere else. too much distraction, im afraid though we'll have to add him to the list of superstars minnesota has given up like. .

randy moss

kevin garnett

david ortiz

johan santana

Quote:
im afraid though we'll have to add him to the list of superstars minnesota has given up like. .

What? I don't think gaborik is anywhere near superstar status confused

Get rid of him and get a couple more Koivu's or Anti's in here we don't need another bench warmer!

yeah, he'll hit the free agent market in the off season and leave us empty handed. Im thinking if he wasnt injured and skating right now they woudl have tried to get something for him, but with the way he is now he has no market value.

Think of what would have happened if DR would have gotten rid of Gabby before the season started like he said he was going to. (He said before the season started that Gabby would not be starting the season with the Wild if he were not signed) Instead we get a waste of a season, a team with lots of play making ability and no play finishing ability. We need to make a move for someone who can score this summer and we have pretty good trade bait in Harding. It will be interesting to see how DR manages to screw it up...

Negative but I agree with everything OnAfly says. Gabby should have been traded before the season started, DR couldn't make a deal and now we end up with nothing. Our farm system doesn't look like there is any NHL talent either so it might be time to blow up the team and start over.

its going to be a long night to if your watching the game. DR should really start to hear it for his lack of trying to get some people in here to help from the start of the season. Sold out arena and so-so product