• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I hate to say it, but WOW!!!

Neighbor_guy

Anybody who thinks that these races are better than Daytona and Talladega is nuts. I don't care who is out front as it's been different drivers over the years, but it's the same mindless racing at California, et al. You get one or two guys who have the set-up figured out and that's the race. Might as well race 25 laps, give them the trophy, and move on to the next track because this alleged racing is a joke.

The rat was so fast today. As much as I do not care for him and his attitude, I have him picked for tomorrow.

He started out like fire last year but ended up without winning a championship in any of the 3 divisions. Its a long season but he again has a good start to it.

You are correct, one can hardly call it racing.

Yeah, these races are all about the handling and the guy with the horsepower and best setup drives away with it. I am pretty impressed with the way the Scrub can get in and drive all three different series and run right up front. It has to have a somewhat different feel from one to the next. The kids got talent. I am hoping for some good side by side racing today even though it may be a snoozer!

Tunrevir~

The rat was so fast today. As much as I do not care for him and his attitude, I have him picked for tomorrow.

He started out like fire last year but ended up without winning a championship in any of the 3 divisions. Its a long season but he again has a good start to it.

You are correct, one can hardly call it racing.

you and me both i had to pick him also

GO 88

What will be interesting is when he is in the position where he gets the chrome horn from another driver moving him out of the way for a win. I think Edwards might be looking for a little payback one of these races.

Tunrevir~