• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eskimo Quick Flip II Ice Shelter

Waterbeater

Question

I'm reposting trying to get a few answers, so please be patient. I was wondering if anyone either owns or knows about these 2 man portables. They look like the "Trap" 2man. I have a chance to buy one for $150. They are regularly $250. Just wanted to know if it is worth it. Thanks for looking.

3 answers to this question

I just bought one and they look plenty good for me. The sled might be a little shallow, and it is pretty light (34 pounds, I think) but it seems to be a nice house for the money. I also have a bigger portable and plan on using this as just a one man deal. Might be a little tight for 2 guys of any size. Great for a dad and kid though.
It went together fairly easy and seems to be a breeze to set up and take down, but that was just in the living room, not in the middle of a frozen lake in the dark with a 20 mile an hour breeze.
Time will tell, but I am pretty happy so far.

Alphid -
Drop me an email and I will try to measure it tonight and get back to you later tonight. You are basically asking the sled dimentions and the added hight of the folded back canvas, right?

Drop and email with what questions you have at [email protected] and I will try to get your answers.
Last I heard St. Cloud was sold out and Mankato had less then 5 left. Not sure about other locations.

Jeremy

------------------
Born to Fish, Forced to Work!