• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Artic Armor Sale!

I want to order one but I don't understand the ordering page.

It has the item on sale on top but only one size (small) but I can order any size on the bottom of the page for full price, if I call them will they sell me my size for the sale price. Timmy or Jay can you use your admin "Jedi" tricks and see if they will do that?

Thanks

Lee

Call Tom...

If you have questions please call us at 320 510-1650

or E-mail: [email protected]

We ordered one last week for Tuzzy. CS will help guide you through the sizing process. The best thing to do is try on a suit if you can like Tuzzy did. He tried on Franks and is ordering the XL bibs and pants. The web site ordering may be off as far as quantity left so call or email the address above. Lee that Greenbay suit is sweet...

Probably wouldn't hurt to contact Dave at pro fishing supply to see if he can price match Outdoor Pro Store's sale. Tuzzy ordered the AA gloves from Dave.

Email us at [email protected] or call

us at (612) 801-7967 to schedule an appointment

I got the large size based upon a telephone call I made last year. The bibs and jacket are very roomy, but if you plan on keeping them for several years you may accidentally grow into them. LOL. Anyway, I take a 44S sport jacket and the L fits well across the shoulders but I have a lot of room in the middle; could fit two of me in there. However, air makes for more insulation and if I needed to put extra stuff underneath I could easily. The bibs are extra roomy as well (I have a 36 inch waist). The great thing is I only wear 2 layers on my legs and 3 on top; hang the coat up most of the time.