Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ebiz

Anyone find a rod bag on Johanna?

4 posts in this topic

I'm going to post this in the Metro forum too but thought I would try here as well since it gets more traffic.

I believe I lost my rod bag on Johanna on Sunday night 2/15, was fishing on the NW end of the lake and either forgot it on the ice or on the top of the car. Didn't realize it until I was about to start fishing last night, that put a quick end to the evening.

Small reward if found - 3 rod combos in a blue HT rod bag, not that they were very expensive set-ups but I didn't really plan on buying all new rods this year. E-mail ebiz308 at yahoo dot com Any help is greatly appreaciated, thanks!

Sorry to hear you lost your rods.

I did the same thing with a tip up.

I forgot it on the bumper. Started picking up speed and off she went. Luckily I saw it bounce off in my side mirror. A few scratches later, still works as good as new.

Looks like the moderators already took care of it for me, it's a long shot but figured I would try anyways.