Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Stingray hydrofoil

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I am interested in what this cough muffler looks like
    • Looks like a lot of rocks.  Could be some fish laying on the bottom.  I look for separation between the object and the shadow.  After I get more acquainted with my new unit i will try and post some shots
    • Its a whole new world down there with SI and DI.   After you learn what the picture is showing you,  you'll wonder what took so long to get it   I was a Lowrance guy for years and made the switch to H'bird this year with the new Solix with Mega chirp.  Very happy with it so far.  Amazing clarity and images.  
    • Swiveldigger picked up his 3rd win of the year with 342 pts. and jumped from 11th to 5th in the standings.   2--fishingstar  322 3--88fan    316 3--huckfin  316 5--Juneau4  310 6--BlackLundProV  308                                               HIGHEST  WEEKLY SCORE HAS BEEN   CATZMAN                                                                                                                   365 7--Catzman  268 8--jar jar  242 9--mnwildman  224 10--gregg52  174 11--Musky999  128   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Standings 1--Juneau4  2170 2--Catzman  2121 3--fishingstar  2092 4--88fan   2052 5--Swiveldigger  1995 6--mnwildman  1994 7--Gregg52   1985 8--BlackLundProV  1975 8--huckfin  1975 10-jar jar   1947 11-Musky999  1890 
    • Back to the original reply- which one and which size? http://www.homedepot.com/p/Basement-Watchdog-Emergency-Battery-Backup-Sump-Pump-System-BWE/100055241   Amperage (amps) 6.5   Or, if you want to be serious then install a few of these bad boys. I call it the Mother Of All Backups or MOAB for short.   https://www.sumppumpsdirect.com/SUMPRO-SUMPROGOLD-Sump-Pump/p2565.html  
    • Has anyone been on Clear yet this season? Thinking about heading that way in a few weeks to try for some walleye and yellows. 
    •   Well wasn't cheap but you got fixed and it would have been a real mess if she blew out on the lake.
    • Congrats looks like a beautiful and productive lake! Nice work. 
    • Ended up being the clutch dog and reverse gear were wore out... 550 for parts...I almost ended up getting a whole new lower unit, but a buddy was able to find the parts...The shop said they discontinued the parts Yada Yada Yada, but some shop in Hackensack was able to find them I guess...just want the dang boat back ha...
    • That's rough DrJ, were you on public or private land?   
  • Our Sponsors