Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knoppers

wireless mouse

6 posts in this topic

I bought a wireless mouse thinking it would work much better with my home desk top, but am not sure. it seems as some times I have to pick up the mouse and shake it to get it to work. amyone else have this problem, do I need to move the usb to the front of the computer, or does it matter. its in the back.

I have a Logitech and it seems to work pretty good from the back of the computer. The distance is maybe 4'to 5'away. I one thing that will make it weird like that is weak battery's. I also had a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo that was a great buy BUT never did work as good as I would have liked so it sits and collects dust. That one would work when it wanted to and it seemed like you were always resetting the thing to get it to connect. I always have a hard wired keyboard and mouse connected just in case crazy

I also use a Logitech, In fact I purchased another one this week to replace the Microsoft one. (both wireless) I was having some of the same issue you mention and new batteries did not make any difference. I now have the VX Revolution model on both my desktop and lap top. they sit no more then 6" apart some times and work great. By the way the desk top did not make any difference when the receiver was in the front or the back.

I would start with the new battery and see what that does.

I have a MS wireless mouse on my laptop and its been flawless. Batteries last for several months with a ton of usage. Couldn't be happier.

I have the logitech mouse, and the battery is new. the mouse works great, its just the left click that sometimes does not work. it must be something within the mouse thats not working correct.