Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Smeds

Maxxis Bighorns are in! (pics added)

Got them from rocky mountain today via UPS. Replacing stock tires and rims with 26x9x12 front and 26x12x12 rears, SS108 rims (black). I plan on putting them on tomorrow, so here's my question ... am I going to be able to use the OEM lug nuts? I thought the whole package might come with ITP chrome replacements included, but no go. 2008 Yami Griz 700 by the way. Thanks for any advice!

Not sure, I'll measure and post later. Leaned up against the other tires they did not look that much taller. Specs I read somewhere say they are 26.4 ... I'll verify and post some pics. Anyone else know for sure about the lug nuts?

I know Somethingfishy has a set of Bighorns and SS rims. He's the guy who can answer your questions about the lug nuts.

Congrats on the purchase. The wheels/tires will really dress up the Grizz.

I thought you should have gotten nuts with the set too. Most dealers have those chrome nuts on hand, dont ask me how I know! blush

I thought so too, but after calling them they stated not included. Would have been nice had they pointed that out on their web site, then again the whole set of tires and rims were $612.00, no sales tax nor shipping. The ones I need are the ITP 10mm 60 degree taper 14mm head. Oh well, might check around locally or in Duluth,MN before ordering online ... thanks eveyone for the help. I'll try to post some pics once mounted!

Nice! ... that's what I always think when I'm looking at posts, where's some pics? Got back from Duluth just before dark, found the right lug nuts @ Gander Mtn. Put them on as darkness fell, so the pics aren't the greatest. Also, didn't wipe off the gay blue color from the letters yet ... I'll do that tomorrow and post a good day shot. Side by side pics are stock 25x8x12 vs 26x9x12 fronts, and 25x10x12 vs. 26x12x12 rears. Snow didn't really allow a level surface to compare heights, but I didn't think the 26's were that much taller, just way beefier!

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00191.jpgDSC00195.jpgDSC00200.jpg