• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Maxxis Bighorns are in! (pics added)

Smeds

Got them from rocky mountain today via UPS. Replacing stock tires and rims with 26x9x12 front and 26x12x12 rears, SS108 rims (black). I plan on putting them on tomorrow, so here's my question ... am I going to be able to use the OEM lug nuts? I thought the whole package might come with ITP chrome replacements included, but no go. 2008 Yami Griz 700 by the way. Thanks for any advice!

Not sure, I'll measure and post later. Leaned up against the other tires they did not look that much taller. Specs I read somewhere say they are 26.4 ... I'll verify and post some pics. Anyone else know for sure about the lug nuts?

I thought so too, but after calling them they stated not included. Would have been nice had they pointed that out on their web site, then again the whole set of tires and rims were $612.00, no sales tax nor shipping. The ones I need are the ITP 10mm 60 degree taper 14mm head. Oh well, might check around locally or in Duluth,MN before ordering online ... thanks eveyone for the help. I'll try to post some pics once mounted!

Nice! ... that's what I always think when I'm looking at posts, where's some pics? Got back from Duluth just before dark, found the right lug nuts @ Gander Mtn. Put them on as darkness fell, so the pics aren't the greatest. Also, didn't wipe off the gay blue color from the letters yet ... I'll do that tomorrow and post a good day shot. Side by side pics are stock 25x8x12 vs 26x9x12 fronts, and 25x10x12 vs. 26x12x12 rears. Snow didn't really allow a level surface to compare heights, but I didn't think the 26's were that much taller, just way beefier!

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00191.jpgDSC00195.jpgDSC00200.jpg