• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN Animal fighting bracket

toughguy

Anyone see this? 16 animals fighting to the death (hypothetically of course) in a tournament.

The rules:

1 Animals fight in an enclosed arena. No escaping

2 The area is the size of a football field

3 the surface is natural grass

4 there is no time limit

5 first animal to die loses, regardless of damage done to the winner.

The animals:

Gorilla

Chimp

Anaconda

Croc

Rhino

Water Buffalo

Polar Bear

Elephant Seal

African Elephant

Mountain Lion

Hippo

Gator

Tiger

Grizzley

Lion

Wolverine

Look it up under the power trip show. Be sure to read the rules and animal weights before filling out your bracket. I have Elephant all the way edging out the croc. in the title match. It's kind of fun to debate the results.

You have to follow the bracket online. The croc could get to the finals without facing a rhino or hippo. Elephants are mean, smart and hudge. Elephant all the way baby. It would just stand up on its back legs and crush a rhino. Plus it's tusks are longer then the weak little baby rhino horn. grin

Slow night at work here, so my 2 cents

Croc & Gator at a disadvantage since no water. I haven't seen the official brackets, so if i took the first 8 vs the last 8, I'd have it down to a polar bear vs the elephant. I think I'd take the polar bear over the elephant though, assuming each animal automatically reverts back to 100% health at the end of each match crazy

After further review, all are winners according to your new left-leaning administration and sports parents (which pretty much would include wives as discussed above but wouldn't exclude kids with two moms or two dads or errant combinations therewith that would otherwise find exclusion due to green- and/or left-thinking to which in some parts of our nation would require severe taunting or kicking of the part reserved as being the back end of a donkey or some such creature etc.).

Having said that, each animal and their family will get the highly coveted and/or desired participation ribbon and/or certificate or trophy significant of their spirt and competition.