• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just wanted to say thanks

Laska

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me get started this year, It was a great time, and Im glad my GF (Heidi) who got into spearing also this year, (soon to be wife) will be going out this weekend by herself for one last go, hopefully she'll get one! I wouldnt have been able to have so much fun spearing this year if it werent for this forum and you guys being soo nice answering the ?'s I had. I ended my season at the 2ndGTG and I ended up spearing 5pike biggest was 8lbs, and I got into carving decoys hardcore, which Im grateful for because I feel that I can add more veriety to my deaks by carving them myself and without some info from this forum I wouldnt have been able to do that either.

So thank you to everyone and I cant wait til next year! Take care everyone n thanks for the help and memories!

Those are definitely sweet jigging sticks. What's cooler than the Green Hornet?

I'm glad you had a good year, Laska. I'm looking forward to a southern MN get-2-gator next year.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Im glad my GF (Heidi) who got into spearing also this year, (soon to be wife) will be going out this weekend by herself for one last go, hopefully she'll get one!

Wow-does she have any sisters laugh Wait I already am married,sounds like you got yourself a keeper there. Great to meet you both at GTG maybe we will see you at the dinner in march.

Ill be in the cities on the 13th of march for my B-day, then the next day If I can find it ill get to go to the dinner, It was fun meetin all you guys and cant wait to get a GTG in the south-central area, Im counting the days down now til next season smile

I know I gotta keeper, best thing is I can enjoy the sport with her, next year Im buying her her own spear, and Im making sure she gets the first one of the year before I do, cant wait!!

Thanks for all the help so far i have lots more questions. i really love and enjoy being on the ice. this year i just broke the surface of it. i wanna learn and get deep into this so im ready for it next winter. once again thanks and hope to get more help.

Thanks Luke

See I only say she gets the first one cuz it would be her very first northern ever, Angling or spearing, so I guess if she catches one this summer its fair game for me to get the first on the ice haha.

BNS, U thinking of when they will be as far as which one will come first the north or the south?