• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

8" Lazer Mag Express Blades

I have a blade set for an 8" lazermag express ice auger, the middle steel point is included. These are the factory installed blades. The blades were on an auger that had some major motor problems within the first weeks of purchase, ended up replacing the auger. Needless to say, the blades didn't go back to factory with the auger. They haven't been used much, just a couple times, and hopefully you can see the edge on the picture. Willing to barter for fishing related items or woodworking items.

blades:

8lazermagexpress.jpg

Thanks for looking:-)

Guess I hadn't thought that far ahead...:-)

Musky Lures, bass lures, spoons(big ones I can airbrush).

Otherwise, scraps of hardwood I can make cribbage boards out of (walnut, cherry, oak, maple...)

Bucktails would work, they look pretty slick in your pics...I'm not sure what it takes to make one of those, I would be interested in the double bladed style...

The only site I found with a quick search lists the blades as 39 new...Would three buck tails be unreasonable? Two and a couple jigs? Let me know what you think.

Two and 6 jigs works for me. I don't really need the blades, but it would be nice to have a spare set. I see that you are in WI, do you make it to MN at all? Let me know what colors you would like. The only other part that will seal the deal is, you need to post the pictures of fish you catch on them!

2 spinners and 6 jigs sounds good to me. Don't get to MN too often...Could we ship in the mail, I am comfortable sending first...

As far as color...There's a couple guys in the muskie forum that swear on the pink spinner...How about one pink and the other black with nickel blades? As for the jigs, glow is always good, otherwise use your artistic license and surprise me:-)

Will definitely post pics of the fish I catch on 'em...I won't ask you to post pics of the holes you drill:-D

Good to go on my end, send me an e-mail and we can work out the exchange/shipping:

[email protected]

Thanks!