Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lammboy

Lake Norman NC

1 post in this topic

I will be headed down to Charlotte NC in a few weeks here. I will have a Saturday to fish all day.

Does anyone know any guide service down there?

I've looked at some online but it seems most are for Striper fishing and I'm looking for bucketmouths...

Has anyone ever fished this lake? I'm assuming fish will be prespawn in March?

I'm packing light for this trip so I won't be bringing any of my gear with....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Are we comparing Teddy to Carr ? Is Carr good ? OK, simmering down fine keep Theodore for a backup because in 3 years when he's finally ready maybe again, Bradford might be down. People are assuming Ted can come back from this he nearly needed an amputation from what the training staff did saved his leg or was that report false ? I think the next Louisville guy might be a franchise QB. Ted needs to fill out in a hurry, maybe this down time will put some weight on him. I look at it this way in most sports. Is Teddy making the guys around him better or is it the other way. Either way we're 3-0 and I've forgotten Teddy just like everyone else has, no one is shedding a tear that Ted is sidelined, beat Rodgers and Newton back to back, feeling blessed Teddy wasn't out there tossing a flailed left handed pass to nobody.  
    • I just finished this drawing last week. This particular piece is going to be printed on shirts.  
    • Some great smallmouth bass and crappie action as I kayak fish in Northern Michigan  
    • In this video I'm in my kayak on a lake in Northern Michigan fishing for crappies and bluegills in late September.  
    • No you don't deserve better.   Trent Reznor ( nine inch nails) had it right    
    • Yep for most in the group it was our first real trip out West, next trip will probably be mule deer, tag soup on elk hurts a lot more with how pricey those tags are.
    • I am planning to be there as well.
    • I also use the zman original chatterbait. I am a chatterbait nut. Probably one of my favorite baits to throw. The strike king pure poisons are great too but swim a little lower in the water column than the zmans. My biggest fish the past few years have usually come on a chatterbait in the spring and fall. Early spring and late fall I will use mostly a chartreuse/white chatterbait with a white super fluke as a trailer. Very subtle action on the fluke, which I love in the colder water periods. Once the water starts warming up a bite I will switch to a lake fork tackle live magic shad. I'll throw mostly the zmans candy craw with a green pumpkin lake fork magic shad. I fish these over the top and through weeds in the spring and fall and rip them if they get caught in the weeds. They also work great around docks and skipping them under docks. A few weeks ago I wish fishing a dirty lake with a great dock bite and caught about 18-19lbs off of chatterbaits by fishing them around docks and skipping them under docks. 
  • Our Sponsors