Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bturck

Help, from you computer guru's

17 posts in this topic

I cannot figure out how to add an icon to my postings or subject matter ie: smily face, sunglass face etc. That used to be pretty easy under the old format, but I can't figure it out now. Good thing I'm a better fisherman LOOOOL See one would have come in handy right there...Bill

switch to full reply screen which is by the submit button when you post. You will than see a face in a square box if you click on him you will be given options of faces to add cool

If you go into full replay mode or when posting something, there is a smiley face to the top left of the text box. You click on it and a whole bunch of smileys pop up

hey lets try this and see if it works, maybe's theres hope for the old guy :)Bill

If you go to "my stuff" on top of your page then click on profile you can edit or add stuff.

My question is how do you highlight someone elses post to yours? In that yellow box that says originally posted by

Quote:
My question is how do you highlight someone elses post to yours? In that yellow box that says originally posted by

Either click "quote" at the bottom of the particular post, or highlight a piece of the post and click on "switch to full reply screen". You will see icons across the top of the reply screen like the smilies,create a link to a webpage, image, quotation marks, etc. Click the quotation mark and paste in the info.

Either click "quote" at the bottom of the particular post, or highlight a piece of the post and click on "switch to full reply screen". You will see icons across the top of the reply screen like the smilies,create a link to a webpage, image, quotation marks, etc. Click the quotation mark and paste in the info.

Quote:
Like this?

Quote:
Quote:
Or like this?

Quote:

If you go to "my stuff" on top of your page then click on profile you can edit or add stuff.

I you use the quote button under the persons post it will tell you who you quoted. "origninally posted by: ______"