• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New ATV Caution Stickers?

CrappieBart

I heard there is a fine imposed for doing that...along with a fee to put them back on grin

Tons of people take em off. I can't imagine who would check if you have them or not. I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it. Mine are gone nobody seems to care. A heat gun or even a hairdryer will help. Don't get em too hot and warp the plastic.

Originally Posted By: chasing eyes
I heard there is a fine imposed for doing that...along with a fee to put them back on grin

Tons of people take em off. I can't imagine who would check if you have them or not. I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it. Mine are gone nobody seems to care. A heat gun or even a hairdryer will help. Don't get em too hot and warp the plastic.

The same people who check your mattress have now been commissioned to check for safety decals. So drive the other way when you see a flock of sheep.

Shhhh....After I did the ATV stickers I did the mattress tags and some pillows too. Now I'm afraid to open the shades or answer the door. Haven't slept in a couple of weeks. I'm developing a rash all over. If I hadn't thrown them out I'd glue em back on. Don't know what to do now.

I own one machine that I bought from my father last year that he had removed the decals from. I have had four other machines of my own that I have never taken a decal off of. A few have come off over the years but they have never seemed to affect the way the wheelers run or handle. wink

I never remove the dealership logo's from my autos either. What does that say about a person? I need to no if I should change my ways.

I don't believe there's an issue with an owner removing or not replacing the warning labels on their machines.

Where the issue comes up is if the dealership sells a machine without the labels. If this happens, the mfgr's will be having a bit of a discussion with them. shocked