Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishin58

Post Jefferson

13 posts in this topic

I thought it was a fun game to watch last night. It is goin to be a tough road out. Our inside game is goin to struggle and our perimeter shooting will not be there very night.

Fun to see Telfair have a good game minus some turnovers. Still waiting for Mac to set Love up on the low block. Bootsy collins should hit the road, the dude is a sloth.

Hope the keep there game face on and don't give up on the season.

Looks like T-pups just got a deal struck with the Kings to send them Mccants and Booth for Shelden Williams and PG Brown. Sounds good to me. We got rid of some dead weight.

You're right it was a fun game to watch, but they're not going to hit 14 threes every night. What's with Mike Miller? The guy was brought in because of his perimeter shooting and he's afraid to shoot. He played 37 minutes last night and took 4 shots.

Kevin Love is developing nicely and is way more confident than a couple months ago. He's going to have to be very crafty around the hoop to keep his shot from getting blocked.

As long as they don't pack it in and they play hard every night, I'll keep watching.

Not sure about that trade. How long does Williams have left on his contract? I think McCants' contract is expiring.

I haven't heard of Williams or Brown, are they any good? I'm glad to see McCants gone though, could never stand him. Reminded me of Starberry's attitude but without the abbility.

Well Sheldon Williams was a higher draft pick out of Duke in 06....I think the 6th pick to the Hawks.....he might be a good addition but it sounds that he might be the same as Mccants but maybe this will spark him to play good....never really heard of Brown but he is a young PG and is scheduled to make 700,000 only next year so it is not a bad deal if he amounts to anything...now if they only can figure out a way to get Hinrich from the Bulls......

How many good ones is the real question. Foye is never going to be a true point guard and I don't want them to start Telfair long term.

Sheldon Williams has the same body as Kevin Love, he's about 6'9"/250 lbs. They really don't need another guy in that Craig Smith or Love mold long term, but they're really hurting for size right now. They started Love at center last night along with Gomes and Miller at the forward spots. Talk about a small lineup...

they have 3 point guards now.....Telfair, Ollie, and Brown.....Foye is a shooting guard playing point cause they didn't have a back-up point when ollie went down

We were dang small, Sheldon won some highly touted defensive awards in college. Hopefully he matches up well in the Pf spot and can get us some blocked shots and some boards.

Well, I'm for anything that got McCan't out of here. Maybe they can stir up a little with a mix up of new guys.