• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

STOLEN Wheelhouse!!!

Congrats on getting one of these houses back.

Just a thought I had after reading this post. This seems like a topic that this sight should have a forum dedicated to. Call it "Lost or stolen" or something. Maybe even divide it by regions. That's almost 43,000 people looking to catch these a-holes. Probably should just bring it up to the people running the sight but but thought I would run it through here first.

Great idea, and the powers that be have thought so to. We now have a new forum. Thanks!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CrappieDays, Great idea on the lost/stolen site. cool I did not read all the posts before I posted a similar comment a few posts after yours. Didn't mean to try and steal your "Thunder" on your idea! frown Leech~~

OK we have the technology of a GPS tracking chip that can help track and locate your major toys.

We also have determined that crime DOES pay according to our court systems, so it is up to us to fix or control the problem ourselves. Using the GPS technology, how much monies are these chips and how difficult would it be to install in a safe spot on the toy in question. Also like said possibly a discount on the insurance, because of the GPS chip. To me it would be worth it as you have to fight fire with fire. You can not keep an eye on your major toys all the time, so the rifle is only good if you see it happening. Boys and Girls, that is the way of the world now, and it is only going to get a lot worse, before it gets better.

Snoozebutton do you have any figures on the GPS chip.

G.C.

Hey guys, This is crazy, but the authorities actually found Bart's shack about two weeks ago in Wisconsin. Not sure if the person was caught doing something else or if it was a tip called in. Either way, he has it back, and with just a few things to fix, he'll be able to go ice fishing in it once again.

Hey guys, This is crazy, but the authorities actually found Bart's shack about two weeks ago in Wisconsin. Not sure if the person was caught doing something else or if it was a tip called in. Either way, he has it back, and with just a few things to fix, he'll be able to go ice fishing in it once again.

Glad to hear it.... nothing worse than having stuff you worked hard for taken from you.... but I bet if felt good for him to get that call and sit in it again!