• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RAINY LAKE SPORTFISHING CLUB DERBY---THIS SUNDAY!

HI FM READERS,

JUST LIKE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THE ICE FISHING DERBY THIS SUNDAY...FEBRUARY 22ND.

-1 TO 4 PM

-SAND BAY AREA

-PLOWED ROADS

-10.00 TICKETS

-CONSESSIONS STAND

-GRAND PRIZE-YAMAHA 450 RHINO

-2ND PRIZE-VEXILAR FL18

-3RD-JIFFY 10' ICE AUGER

-120 PRIZES GIVEN OFF OF THE DERBY TICKETS

-4 FISH CATAGORIES-SAUGER & WALLEYE/NORTHERN/BURBOT/ALL OTHER SPECIES

-THE 4 FISH CATAGORIES HAVE A 1ST, 2ND, 3RD & WILL EACH GIVE A PRIZE OF 100/50/25 CASH PRIZES, YOU MAY ENTER 1 FISH PER CATAGORY, YOU GET A TICKET WHEN YOU ENTER A FISH, AT THE END OF THE DERBY, A RANDOM DRAWING WILL BE HELD TO SEE WHO GETS THE CASH PRIZES.

---------------------------------------------------------------

AND WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT, THE RLSFC IS A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT WAS STARTED IN THE EARLY 80'S BECAUSE FISHING WAS TOUGH, A SMALL GROUP OF GUYS GOT TOGATHER WITH THE D.N.R. AND TRIED TO FIGURE OUT HOW WE COULD IMPROVE RAINY, EVERYTHING FROM SPAWNING ROCK TO WALLEYE FINGERLINGS TO CRAPPIE CRIBS TO A SLOT LIMIT TO ONE OF THE BEST CATCH & RELEASE PROGRAMS IN THE WORLD DEVELOPED RAINY INTO A WORLD CLASS FISHERY., THIS DERBY IS WHAT HELPS MAINTAIN RAINY!!! I HOPE YOU CAN ATTEND & SUPPORT THE CLUB!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

I for one, want to thank everybody involved with this great organization, and for all their hard work that has helped make this one of the GREATEST FISHERIES IN THE WORLD!.The weather is going to be good this weekend so get out and attend this derby,wow the prizes are fantastic.

Once again THANK YOU

BB1

Dave, I like how you guys run the derby up there... a lot more "family friendly" than other contests. I don't know if I'll make it up there this weekend, but I'm having my brother buy a ticket for me for the drawings. Good luck!