Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cgorman

how mcuh ice will my Lazer Mag Xpress go through?

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering approximately how much inches of ice my 10" strikemaster Lazer Mag Xpress will go through? Thanks

Running: about 3'

Not running: depends on how hard you swing it, 6" maybe?

This should give you an idea how thick they "can" go.

Hand auger anyone???

You can buy ten inch extensions for them. Not sure how many you can stick on it at a time though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Good luck Anyfish2. Saw quite a few out in the rain driving home today    
    • Well, i will try my hand at picking up another bird for the team starting tomorrow.  Weather looks to be challenging at best over the next 7 days.  I will give my best effort when i can get out.   Birds are still hanging around the area well,  hopefully i can get a tom to break from the Hens.  
    • and this?   
    • Sure seems like a nice little bait. Takes the topwater frog to a whole new level.
    • They talked today about the D inability to find shooting lanes....I like Reilly's ability to walk the blueline with the puck and shoot quickly...maybe he could help...but he is not physical by any means... BB stated he wants a big physical Dman for starters.
    •   Good stuff...the main diff between Chicago and Mn was the way the Bowman took ownwership of the problem and Fletch did as expected today and blamed a hot goaltender, danced around pointed questions...he did however admit we are in a tough position with the Cap and few draft choices but steered clear of ownership to that problem....did you listen in by chance...it was almost laughable
    • BB, I cant say I disagree with any of those observations. They didn't produce when it counts. That is what really matters, but it isn't the first time that teams excel in the regular season and flop come playoff time and it certainly isn't something that is isolated to the Wild. The Hawks get some slack because they have won 3 cups in the last 7 years, but fact is they have been bounced in the last 2 1st rounds too. By that, they are no better than us. We will see what happens to the Caps. They have a tough draw with the Pens this round, but its not a stretch to say they will get bounced 2 years in a row and be the Presidents Cup winner. Lots of teams have that issue. Anaheim has had that tendency too. Playoffs are a whole different animal. The team makeup that works in the regular season usually doesn't translate well in the playoffs. I agree the Wild need more beef. Staal certainly helped, but they are far from a heavy team especially on the back end with our D. Early on I thought we had one of the deepest D corps in the league. Looking at them in this playoff series they looked weak. We needed a guy like Folin to step in and play some minutes and make a difference, but he was shell-shocked in his first playoff game. I don't think we have much help in that area in Iowa either. The heaviest guy we have Seeler, is a liability big time and I don't know if he will ever make it up to the big club.
    • You can pre-order on a Japanese web site ... i almost did but got spooked out with all the Japanese language and had no idea how to translate and know what shipping and price was LOL     i want one but will wait!!!  so many lures and not enough time
  • Our Sponsors