Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cgorman

how mcuh ice will my Lazer Mag Xpress go through?

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering approximately how much inches of ice my 10" strikemaster Lazer Mag Xpress will go through? Thanks

Running: about 3'

Not running: depends on how hard you swing it, 6" maybe?

You can buy ten inch extensions for them. Not sure how many you can stick on it at a time though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• The Clinton camp might have thought twice before parading the former beauty queen out to show how bad he is to women considering the extensive list if women her husband has had his fun with over the years. I am surprised that the Republicans haven't made them more if an issue but I suppose they didn't want her to play the victim card but at this point I think they have to take off the gloves and throw it out there.
    • Is that all I'm good for?!         I know the answer is yes....
    • Thanks Lip Ripper, I've looked at a couple of your builds on this page and I never would have noticed that! I've never seen a fish house in my area as the closest lake safe to drive on in the winter is an hour and a half away, so I definitely appreciate all the help I can get from the experts!!!  
    • A teleprompter really helps to not make people look stupid.
    • Team Europe had a chance last night. Leading late into the 3rd and the wheels come off. Even with a PP with under 2 minutes left to play they give up a short handed goal!? Tough one, but Canada is certainly the better team. Glad its over so we can get our players all back with the wild, but I did enjoy the tourney even though the US was terrible.
    • That would have been a fine answer.   Unfortunately instead he sat there with his mouth hanging open (figuratively) and looked like a total dolt.   This is the second time he has handled something in an interview poorly.  I guess he feels he needs the exposure but unfortunately he is not especially good at the interview thing.   At the very least he needs to practice deflecting the question.  Perhaps the "nobody especially" but "I prefer to look to American leaders of the past like (Calvin Coolidge, Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, William Calhoun, whoever he wants)"  He can't just sit there and and look stupid, which is what he did.    Maybe some role playing in preparation would have helped.   He can't be as ignorant and inept as he has come across in TV interviews.  
    • Del and D2E are now officially on the same side as Nancy Pelosi... http://sfist.com/2016/09/28/pelosi_chews_out_gary_johnson_voter.php
  • Our Sponsors