Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cgorman

how mcuh ice will my Lazer Mag Xpress go through?

Just wondering approximately how much inches of ice my 10" strikemaster Lazer Mag Xpress will go through? Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have a group of bachelor drakes on the pond this year.  The pond water level is high so there is flooded timber. A great combo for photography.                                  
    • Well I had a little project that we found after buying our camper used. It had a leak in the back corner which 3 other same type campers in our camp ground had in the same spot. I sealed the roof a few years ago but have not had time to tackle the soft floor in that corner. Spent one weekend ripping out to find out what I had and a 3 day weekend repairing it. Had to build boxes as new supports to tie into the good wood past the rotted area. Really glad there were two metal frame supports under that end as I could span them with the new wood. Re-insulated and put new plywood down and it's looks great. Now my wife doesn't have to worry about getting into her side of the bed without going through the floor!        
    • Well I guess I could close the loop on my water heater since I finally had time to look at it.     I haven’t pulled the element yet but have filled the water and run through everything with my meter.  I’m 99% sure it’s the element.  I have 120V to it and it Ohms out at 2.  I figure that’s the water giving me that reading since the elements should Ohm out at 10 or more.  Basic rule I learned in shop: Power to the load; load don’t work; load is broken.  Looks like a $15 part.   What I did enjoy learning is getting the propane part of the heater operational.  Never had that before since the wire harness was apparently always disconnected from the ignition module.  I plugged that in and she fired right up.   Now to get my sealants put on tomorrow and clean and lube the bumpout gaskets.  I bought some LED light bulbs to try also.  And time to get a bigger TV installed in the main living area.  That 13 inches just doesn’t cut it with my eyes anymore!
    • Prespawn might be a stretch but I bet you see them on the beds.  Late start/almost no spring in these parts but the water has warmed quickly once the ice finally left.   Last weekend, at about the same latitude as OTC (assuming that’s where you’re headed) the males were all over in the shallows.  Didn’t see many bass beds yet and didn’t see any big females but they’re getting close.  Didn’t have a way to check temps so I can’t tell ya that, just what I saw.   Heading to Ely this weekend - I’ll have temps and observations from there next week.
    • So Fenton is the pick, maybe we can sell off our talent and pickup some middling speedsters/diamonds in the rough and make a vegas like run. 
    • It is not looking good from our end. I finally got Morgan out yesterday and she came to full draw on a nice tom but he busted her on the draw and scooted out of there. I got a shot off at him at 20 yards and he was walking and I didn't quite lead him enough. I clipped feathers back in high but he was fine otherwise.   I have family obligations this coming weekend and stuff going on the following weekend. There's a good chance that our turkey season is over.  If this was Ryan without the tag he would be pushing hard and still chomping at the bit to shoot something. Morgan is much less concerned with filling her tag.    Unpunched tags drive me completely crazy! But it looks like we will have some in the Engel household this year. Sorry team! Good job to you guys who managed to get it done and my apologies that we couldn't hold up our end of the bargain. Well... Ryan did, but Morgan and I couldn't do it this year. Next time!
    • The lake was low when we fished it but they only closed the dam days before ,, should be able to get under the bridge to get to Little yellow ,,, I have not heard that the crappie action was going well tho ,,, Did catch some decent pike  but no walleyes 
    • How high is the water, wondering if we can get into little yellow this memorial weekend or not.  How was fishing?