Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
OLY

UFC 95

UFC 95 free on spike tv this saturday. Diego Sanchez vs Joe Stevenson, Nate Marquardt vs Wilson Gouveia, Chael Sonnen vs Demian Maia, Josh Koshcheck vs Paulo Thiago, and Dan Hardy vs Rory Markham. Should be some good fights, dont forget to watch! Gotta love free UFC

Good fights tonite. The only fight that went the distance was the main event. Couple nice KO's a few slick submissions, and lots of action in every fight. Couldn't ask for much more than that on free tv.

Koschek getting KO'd was kind of a surprise. I think he thinks his stand-up is plenty good, and his "arrogance" got the best of him. I couldn't believe they had the 6'11" guy in the UFC, he had very little fighting skill from what I saw? Joe Daddy, needs to work on kicks, as he never threw one the WHOLE fight! Good fights once again, and as stated they were free so that made them even better!

Sanchez looks like kind of a loony?

Kinda? I'd like to see him fight Kenny Florian at 155lb. A rematch from back when Sanchez schooled Florian and grounded and pounded him on The Ultimate Fighter.

Yeah I would have like to seen Koschek beat up a little more too. That guy is a big time jerk. But all of the fights were great and hopefully the fights in two weeks will be better!