• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 95

OLY

UFC 95 free on spike tv this saturday. Diego Sanchez vs Joe Stevenson, Nate Marquardt vs Wilson Gouveia, Chael Sonnen vs Demian Maia, Josh Koshcheck vs Paulo Thiago, and Dan Hardy vs Rory Markham. Should be some good fights, dont forget to watch! Gotta love free UFC

Good fights tonite. The only fight that went the distance was the main event. Couple nice KO's a few slick submissions, and lots of action in every fight. Couldn't ask for much more than that on free tv.

Koschek getting KO'd was kind of a surprise. I think he thinks his stand-up is plenty good, and his "arrogance" got the best of him. I couldn't believe they had the 6'11" guy in the UFC, he had very little fighting skill from what I saw? Joe Daddy, needs to work on kicks, as he never threw one the WHOLE fight! Good fights once again, and as stated they were free so that made them even better!