• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

when I find em!!!!

bottom-bouncer

Pulled the boat into the garage yesturday from sitting next to the garage so I could start getting ready pull off the cover only to find that someone needed my trolling motor more than I did. three years ago they stole my ice fishing stuff from out of my garage and now this.. I cant beleive who ever did new anything about anything it was a PD55 under powered piece of [PoorWordUsage]. I only hope that it shorts out on them like it has on me in the past and starts on fire..

Bummer,

I am so tired of hearing about people stealing from hard working individuals and then the police don't do anything and if they do catch em they just get a slap on the hand and sent on their way. I really wish we had the steal once cut one hand off steal twice cut the other policy.

Hopefully the guy who took your motor will get run over by a truck.

Hopefully you are covered by insurance. I'd check the local pawn shops and online auction sites, as someone who doesn't take the foot pedal probably doesn't intend to use it themselves... I know when we bought our boat it had those UV light anti-theft stickers on every piece of equipment, those would come in handy in a situation like this, assuming you can locate the trolling motor.

bottom, Sorry to hear of your loss. Several years ago I had a 15 hp Jonny stolen off my boat in a locked garage. NOW, the garage has a 'burglar alarm' that I can even hear the vehicles cooling when they come home. ANYONE in that garage after I've locked it for the night will find themselves dodging 50 of my "solutions". Enough IS enough!! When I asked the chances of the motor being recovered... the cop just laughed.

I've been watching on the web croix flats you are rite there wont be another pd55 on there this spring thats for sure. Im just starting to wonder if I have to bring all my stuff in the house with me every nite cant imagine the wife will be to proud of me when im trying to get the boat into the kitchen though.