• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Phoenix area bass guides

Gopher_Guy

Does anyone here have any recommendations for guides in the Phoenix area? I'll be down that way from the 11th to the 17th. Primary reason will be to visit some friends and hit a few cactus league games but I'd also like to get some fishing in. I won't have access to a boat or anything so I'd need to go with a guide.

fishin, I fished with an Art Chamberlain a few years back, who guided on Roosevelt this time of year. We trolled for crappies with jigs and shad raps, had a great time and seen a 16" get caught. The water levels on those reservoirs fluctuate like crazy, so if the water is high then you might be able to catch fish from shore. Several of the guides down there would post regularly on an Arizona fishing forum, I can't remember the name of the site. good luck...I'm jealous.

i did but need a 4x4 to get back to some spots but for the most we just had a few rods to fish with and also to use as a snake whip i bet i went 12 rods whiping those things, and a small backpack with your tackel and firstaid kit, but then we just pulled off the side of the road went down the bank and walk around the coves.

just take your time and dont grab anything before you pick anything up dont know what would be down there(ouch!!)

I would also have a comb with you, wide gap type just in case of the cactus dont grab it with your other hand use the comb to take it off.