• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New ITP Tundracross tires, SS312 Rims and BajaCross tires.

SomethingFishy*

2009 TUNDRACROSS IS THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST STUDDED TIRE

ITPTundracross.jpg

The all-new TundraCross features nearly 100 carbide-tipped steel case studs that are strategically placed for maximum performance on ice and snow. The TundraCross is based on ITP’s highly successful TerraCross R/T XD design, and features fully sipped (thinly cut) lugs, which result in more traction-grabbing edges and maximum traction in loose, slippery conditions.

Its 6-ply bias construction is light in weight and offers excellent flotation to keep the tire “on top” of the snow. A proven Rim Guard keeps snow and ice out of the bead area and protects the wheel lip. The TundraCross debuts in two sizes: 25x9-12 and 25x10-12.

I am intersted in the ITP SS312's when I purchase my new machine.

THE SS312 IS ANOTHER IMPRESSIVE ADDITION TO ITP’s SS ALLOY WHEEL LINE

ITPSS312Mach2_s.jpg

All new for 2009, the SS312 joins the proven SS Alloy line as one of the strongest, lightest and best looking one-piece aluminum wheels on the market today! The SS312 features a stealthy matte black finish with bright, diamond-cut machined accents topped with a tough clear-coat.

The heavy-duty 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 700 pounds, while the 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications are rated at 800 pounds! The SS312 carries a lifetime structural warranty: if you bend or break it, we will replace it! Buy with confidence! Built using ITP’s exclusive Advancecast process to exacting QS 9000 quality specifications. A custom SS wheel cap featuring an all-new design is included. Sizing is 12x7, 14x6 and 14x8, for precise front/rear fitment.

ALL-NEW BAJACROSS IS ITP’s TOUGHEST TIRE EVER

ITP-BajaCross_s.jpg

For 2009, ITP is proud to introduce its most rugged tire ever, the all-new BajaCross. This tire is Baja proven to handle the toughest and heaviest UTV applications, and it performs impressively on 4x4 and utility ATVs as well. An 8-ply rating and 25% stronger construction has resulted in a high level of durability. Our extended-life rubber compound and innovative overlapping tread pattern provides a smooth, predictable ride as well as slow wear characteristics — this is the highest-mileage tire ITP has ever produced! Stepped lugs provide consistent tread edges as the tire wears, for predictable performance throughout the long life of the tire. Wraparound lugs provide improved shoulder protection, while a super deep Rim Guard feature offers the best wheel lip protection in the business. Despite its strength, the BajaCross’s advanced carcass design delivers the most comfortable, trail-compliant ride available. Now available in four sizes: 25x8R-12, 25x10R-12, 26x10R-14, 26x11R-14.

will save a lot of time having to stud them yourself

although it has far less # of studs that what you normally see, i wonder if it is just where they are located and that they are carbide-tipped steel they last alot longer so you dont need as many

ITP's been busy these days. They're coming out with some 15" rims and tires too. I know the rims were 212's and the tire is called the Ultra Cross Radial. They also are coming out with a whole new line of rims called System 6. Maxxis has the bighorn 2.0 in 15" sizes and the vision rims in 15". They also have a fully camo tire and wheel. I think the tire was a zilla, not sure on the rim. A different HSOforum I saw had a bunch of photos from the dealer show. GBC also introduced a few new tires.