Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Buck has a new ride!

14 posts in this topic

Nice truck Todd looking forward to it's first ice christening Saturday grin

toddspics130da1.jpg

toddspics129hx6.jpg

327 - Great motor..

toddspics131cy0.jpg

There is no doubt about it Timmy I have got WOOD thanks for putting them up for me.Its my first ever brand new vehical, 20yrs ago I would have been real excited now Its excited with just a payment I am looking foward to (Sat).She deffinatly has some NUT 300HP wink.

Todd congratulations on your first new vehicle and good luck. Sweet looking ride. You should be ok just don't let Tim drive it if there are any snow banks around smirk.

Nice Todd! I would not let Timmy anywhere near it, talk about cursed.

AW is an excelent driver though... whistle

DC,when Tim and i get done fishing on saturday he is going to wish he had a BRAKE on the passenger side laughlaugh.

Lee absolutely! So far it's Frank, Tuzzy, Todd and I. I can smell the 2 cycle in the air. Rip em if you got em...

Toddster I love your new ride, she looks SWEEEEEEEET. Sometimes it's worth having a payment. Also if you still have that item we talked about, I have the cash in hand.

Todd, enjoy the new smell as long as you can . . .you know, that means keeping you know who out of it as long as possible . . .

Went out and tested the 4 wheel drive and works good Its alot lighter than the old truck and the wheel base is shorter.I know one thing Its going to take a little while to get use to all the different things this truck has its alot different than the 2000 crazy.

wait until you back the trailer with that short wheel base . . .it will seem like the trailer is in 4x4 . . .go slow.