8 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:
8. Neither candidate looks even remotely close to being "presidential".
You mean all the things that Trump failed to bring up? He spent a lot of time interrupting and not giving any specifics about his supposed plans so he may as well have been bringing up these topics.
Hillary whiffed it too by failing to bring up the wall and who is going to pay for it.
These 2 are such morons they can't even slander each other very well.
1. Hillary Clinton is a terrible speaker. She not only makes me want to fall asleep when she talks but she also makes me want to vomit.
2. Hillary has very little of substance to say anyway.
3. The amount of lies, half-truths and deflecting coming out of both candidates mouths also makes me want to hurl.
4. Trump looked like a fool on the "looks vs. stamina" question, the "stop and frisk" discussion, and his description of the "birther" issue,
5. Hillary looked like a fool on the "trade" issue.
6. Both candidates are just saying what they think people want to hear.
7. Trump actually did much better than I expected but still came across as a lying, bumbling fool.
8. Neither candidate looks even remotely close to being "presidential".Edited by Big Dave2
Lots of good info. I use the Z-man ones too mostly. I do wish they had better hooks. Had a good night with them tonight! I'm starting to like them cause you can use them like a jig also, yet fish them fast when needed.
I have a couple of the Project Z ones,which seem built better, but also cost more. They are 3/4oz, so I use them in a little deeper waters.
11 minutes ago, Nick Kuhn said:
Trump tried to explain how he would resolve racial tensions by using "stop and frisk" (a policy that discriminates against blacks and was ruled unconstitution) and also somehow thought talking about how letting blacks into his $100,000 initial membership fee golf club was a good analogy for how he would help inner city blacks.
That's 5 star feed for the angry, battered, fed up cattle who lean con.13 minutes ago, Nick Kuhn said:
Trump admitted to not paying any taxes: "That's just being smart" - "They would have been squandered if I did pay them"
It is. I wish I had a loop hole.14 minutes ago, Nick Kuhn said:
Trump said of entering the mortgage business before the housing collapse "That's just good business". Trump Mortgage LLC went bankrupt in 2007, before the housing collapse.
It is. If I had serious capitol at that point, I would of bought, bought, bought.15 minutes ago, Nick Kuhn said:
Trump questioned Clinton's health/stamina, even though he had the sniffles, consumed a great deal of water, and was leaning against the podium to remain upright (Clinton never coughed, leaned on the podium, or drank any water for the entire duration).
He is 70 and been on the road for quite some time. I give it to him. Not bad for an old timer.
Maybe Clinton is antibodied, steroided out.
Pretty sure they gave her what ever she need to to get her through that debate and debunk and quell any idea of health concerns..if there happened to be a health concern. Which I have no idea obviously.
That gin I put in my feeder must've confused the little buggers and they flew north!