• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What portable fish house do you have?

GrumpyOldCrappie

I have a Frabill Magnum GT, and I absolutely love it. It has two storage lockers in the bottom, built in rod holders, and fishes three guys. The seats are free standing so there is no bar runing through the middle of the sled. I recomend it for any one thinking about making their first purchase, or as an ugrade.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otter Lodge - Primary shack, added refletix on the roof and otter swivel seats this past winter ... VERY cozy even at -16 degrees outside.

Also have FT Pro and Eskimo Quickfish 6 when I need romm for 3-6 people in one shack.

I have a Fish trap Yukon, that I might or might not use next year, as for now I like to get my fix and sit in it during the summer time and drink beer. smile

This fall I am getting a Canvas Craft Med with NorPacR2. I saw one last winter and was very impressed...

I've got an old clam that I still use!!! Get's the job done, but this year I really need to invest in a decent flip over. I hear the Canvas Crafts are great! It'll be either one of them or an Otter.

Originally Posted By: ScottsShopInHawl
Hey all, along with my one man Frabill and my Otter Den I just bought an abused Clam 8x8 sleeper. Where do I get an insulated tent for it?

Was this picked up in N Fargo today? Saw one at a garage sale that the lady wanted to get rid of for almost nothing.

Yup,that's probably the one!

All I've got is a one man Frabill flip-over. For me it's great, but when I try to get the girlfriend out, it's not so great.

I'm trying to convince her we need a Clam pop-up, but I'm not sure it's going to make the budget cuts.

Mankato Pole house.. Very thick green canvas, Plexi glass windows riveted to the canvas.. Very warm.. Bought it from my barber.. It used to be his father's.. I love the fish,canvas, smell when I am setting it up.. Beauties have come up these holes.. And lot's of history with this one..