• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What portable fish house do you have?

GrumpyOldCrappie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a Clam 1060 from when I first started ice fishing. Back then I would take both of my kids along or friends and there would be plenty of room. I may have to bring it out some day again if I have more than myself and a friend going along or it will work great if I plan on staying out on the lake all night and set up a cot to take a nap on... :)Of course I have tried that out before... No fish but a great night of sleep. HA

Fish trap pro, the new one with the black top, nice very nice. Started with a frabill suitcase style and that is the biggest piece of @#%& that I have ever seen. Just got rid of a shoreview

4x8. Nice house but not so nice to hop skip and move with.

Hey all, along with my one man Frabill and my Otter Den I just bought an abused Clam 8x8 sleeper. Where do I get an insulated tent for it?

Was this picked up in N Fargo today? Saw one at a garage sale that the lady wanted to get rid of for almost nothing.