Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WildFan10

Gun Dog Prints/Art Work

12 posts in this topic

I have been looking to find some nice hunting dog prints to put on my walls in the basement. I have been looking on, but haven't see exactly what I am looking for. I have a yellow lab, and am trying to find some prints with yellow labs and pheasants. Anyone have any ideas? Are there any artists in MN that specialize in this type of art work? Thanks.

Both wildlife artist Scott Storm or Carl J. Melichar will have what you are looking for.

I own a choclate Lab print by Scott Storm and an English Springer with a pheasant print by Carl J. Melichar and really am proud to own both.

Good luck in your search.

Tink

I second Carl. His gallery is named Countryside Art Gallery and is located just south of Mayer, MN on Hwy 25. Carl is noted for his artwork of various dog breeds.

I saw a nice painting of dogs at the vet clinic in Alex it was beautifull work. they have contact info at the Alexandria veterinary clinic.Art is on a Mantle there with buis. cards.

James Meger will put your own dog in one of his prints if you can get a hold of him. We had him come to our banquet 2 yrs ago and we got to know him well and he put my english cocker and his mother in his triple play print lokks pretty cool to have your own dog in a print hanging on your wall.

His Time To Shine - Yellow Lab - Framed Print by Ron Van Gilder

I have this one and the black lab one, both phenominal pieces of art, i know their labs but i think they look awesome!

Carl has some great dog prints. If you stop by his gallery, you can see for yourself the nice work his does on dogs.

Carl is also a wonderful guy.

Lakeville artist, Stephen Hamrick paints sporting dogs. His work is worthy of a look.