• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gun Dog Prints/Art Work

WildFan10

I have been looking to find some nice hunting dog prints to put on my walls in the basement. I have been looking on, but haven't see exactly what I am looking for. I have a yellow lab, and am trying to find some prints with yellow labs and pheasants. Anyone have any ideas? Are there any artists in MN that specialize in this type of art work? Thanks.

Both wildlife artist Scott Storm or Carl J. Melichar will have what you are looking for.

I own a choclate Lab print by Scott Storm and an English Springer with a pheasant print by Carl J. Melichar and really am proud to own both.

Good luck in your search.

Tink

James Meger will put your own dog in one of his prints if you can get a hold of him. We had him come to our banquet 2 yrs ago and we got to know him well and he put my english cocker and his mother in his triple play print lokks pretty cool to have your own dog in a print hanging on your wall.