• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where to get milk crates

coombia21

Just a note. and i got this from a dairy guy. alot of the company owned crates are just that. they are company owned. some are even marked with words of protection on them, that haveing them can be a violation of the law. i willl telll ya tho he told me this cause he saw the three of them i had straped to my four wheeler. . so be sure to ask, or buy them and keep the reciept if they have a major dairy's logo onit. ... paul

coombia21: Yes, in fact I just went out to check it again, but a 5 gallon bucket does fit inside the crate. In fact in addition to putting my 20# cyl in one so it doesn't tip over I have two of them wire tied to the rear deck of my ATV. It works great to put a 5 gallon bucket in with rods, or a vexi or the minnow bucket. I think they are invaluable. Just my thoughts of course. Bill

Are there different sizes? I have one from menards but my 20 lb tank does not fit snug in it...there is like 1 - 2" of play....doesn't seem secure. I thought I remember seeing guys whose tanks sat tight in the crate. Maybe I need a heavy duty dairy style crate for this. Thanks.